The KV-2 was a Soviet heavy tank from World War II. It had a crew of 6 soldiers. The vehicle was characterized by frequent failures and was very heavy and slow. These deficiencies were made up for though by the powerful 152 mm cannon which was able to destroy any enemy tank regardless of the thickness of its armor. The KV-2 was also heavily armored. In fact, it could only be destroyed by a direct hit from the 8.8 cm Flak anti-aircraft gun.
This new construction block model from COBI is the perfect gift for all World of Tanks fans as well as collectors and military enthusiasts. It is also a great toy for every child thanks to numerous movable parts such as the barrel, rotating tower, opening hatches and rotating caterpillars and wheels.
Thanks to the compact design and the fact that the chassis is extremely solid, the tank survives even the most intense fun.
- 595 high-quality construction blocks
- manufactured in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of producing quality construction blocks
- blocks meet or exceed all safety standards for children's products
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- all decorations are pad printed on the blocks – No stickers
- clear and intuitive instruction manual based on drawings and icons
- a unique figurine of a Russian tanker
- original license based on the iconic World of Tanks game
- invitation code and bonus code for World of Tanks
Model dimensions ( L x W x H ): 24 cm (9.4″) x 12 (4.7") x 12.5 cm (4.9")
Each set of World of Tanks (large tanks) contains 2 codes on the last page of the manual:
- Bonus Code - 4 types of bonuses depending on the nation. Each code is unique.
- Invitation Code - for new players, identical for all nations.
The Bonus Code (PC version) for all players also gives:
- 3 days of premium account
- Large Repair Kit
- Case of Cola **
** depends on the nation: for British tanks Pudding and Tea, for German tanks - Chocolate, for American tanks - Case of Cola, for Soviet tanks - Extra Combat Rations, for French tanks - Strong Coffee, for Swedish tanks - Coffee with Cinnamon Buns.