The A7V was a German tank from World War I, also known as the Great War. In total, about 20 models were produced, which appeared on the battlefields at the end of armed operations and, in fact, did not play a significant role in the fight. The vehicle was very mobile, slow to move and often suffered from numerous faults. Consensus is that It was a failed construction. The crew consisted of about 18 soldiers.
This new construction block model from COBI faithfully replicates this historical prototype. It has numerous movable parts such as wheels and caterpillars, gun barrels and machine guns and opening hatches. The compact and solid construction allows for great fun even for the youngest block fans. It is also an ideal model also for history buffs, militaria and armored weapons. In the set there is also a special figure of a German infantry soldier armed with a bayonet rifle (characteristic Prussian helmet " Pickelhaube " used massively until the first half of the Great War). The block version imitates the model with a cloth cover sewn onto it with embroidered "630" regimental numbers.
- 575 high-quality blocks
- manufactured in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of producing quality construction blocks
- meets all safety standards for children's products
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- clear and intuitive instruction manual based on drawings and icons
- movable elements allow for added play value
- a special figure of a German soldier with accessories and a "Pickelhaube" type Prussian helmet
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 26.5 cm (10.4") x 12.5 cm (4.9") x 11.5 cm (4.5").
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 50 x 30.5 x 6.6 cm