The MARK I was a British tank developed during WWI and was also the world’s first tank which entered into combat. It was equipped with two cannons and machine guns. The unique shape of a vehicle enabled it to overcome such obstacles s wire entanglements and trenches. In later a version, the wheels in the rear were removed. Despite its initial failures this fighting vehicle became an irreplaceable war machine at every battlefront. The first use of tanks during the war caused panic among the enemy forces. There was no effective weapon against that type of vehicle at the time.
This new construction block model from COBI is designed with high precision and durability. The tank consists of movable parts like a perfectly reproduced drive system with massive tracks and hatches that can be opened. In addition, it has a figure of a British foot soldier equipped with binoculars.
- 600 high quality blocks
- 1 figure of soldier with accessories
- Manufactured in EU by a company with an over 20-year tradition of producing high quality construction blocks
- Conforms to all safety standards toys
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Easy-to-follow and intuitive instruction manual based on pictures and icons
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 32.5 cm (12.8”) x 15 cm (5.91”) x 8.5 cm (3.35”), Box dimensions (length x width x height): 50 x 6.6 x 30.5 cm